COMPARING ORAL PRESENTATIONS

My first oral presentation was did with David and Marc Puig, we were so nervous and we did a bad oral presentation. These oral presentation talked about racism and things related with this topic.
I think that the content of the presentation was good, because we searched it and prepared a lot the work, and the structure is also good, so everybody summarized his part and explained it respecting the structure. But the language, the presentation, the fluency and the pronunciation were so bad, first, the language was too simple and bad pronounced, for this reason, the presentation was horrible. Finally, the fluency of the speaking is not good.
But my last oral presentation was very different, I were more secure of myself and I did a good oral presentation about The national symbols of Catalonia, so it caused that the content and the structure of the presentation were so good. The language was a little bit easy but there were some necessary technicalities, the fluency was so good but the pronunciation it’s already improvable.
I am very happy about my improving in oral presentations, because in my firsts presentations I were very nervous and I didn’t explain the topic how I wanted, but in my lasts presentations I were more secure and my fluency was so better. Although that my pronunciation and language are very improved since last year, I think they are my worst elements of the presentation.

Now, you can watch the videos of both presentations: