Extra podcast!


(toc toc)
- Come in, please
- Hello.
- Good morning, you’re Mr Sanz, aren’t you?
- Yes, I’m coming to apply for the job of engineer.
- Right, please take a seat. I’m pleased that you could come. You said you’re interested in working in our company. First of all, how old are you?
- I’m twenty four.
- And what called your attention about this offer?
- Well, I came across an advertisement in the newspaper and a friend has said me.
- So, this means you have made experiences in this sort of job, have you?
- Not at all, but I have done the doctorate of my career so I had to do some employement practises.
- And why do you think would you enjoy being an engineer in our company?
- That’s an interesting question. Of course I want to work because I need some money to live, furthermore I finished the career with the best mark I could so I have a lot sort of hopes to do a good job contribuing the infraestructures of my country.
- These are good reasons, in fact. And do you think you would be able to cope with the French language?
- Yes, I suppose so. I’ve been studying French for four years, so I believe this wouldn’t be any problem.
- Ok, I think that is all. I’m going to look through your documents again and we will give you a call when we have the decision. If we take you on, you can start this summer.
- Thank you for everything. I look forward to hear from you again, and I would be really grateful if you gave me this opportunity.
- Just be optimistic, I think you have a good curriculum to work as engineer in our company, I think too you complain all the expectatives we have to contract an employer.
- Thanks again, and good bye.
- Good bye Mr Sanz.