PODCAST: Description of... Josep Guardiola




G: Hi Pau

P: Hey Sillem!

G: Do you know who is Pep Guardiola?

P: Yes! He is a former Spanish football midfielder and nowadays is the current FC Barcelona manager. He spent the majority of his playing career in Barcelona FC, and was the captain of the team for the last four years of his time with Cruiff’s team.

G: I know it, but have you seen him? Well I mean physically...

P: Oh yes! One day I went to Camp Nou and I saw that he is medium height and bundle, because as I said before he was a very great player, and he has a dark skin colour. We can see that Pep hasn’t got a lot of hair, well he often had short hair. Another feature is that he wears really smart and very fashionable clothes, including in the matches.

G: Yes, I agree with you, but for me, the most outstanding is his personallity, because he is a person who takes care of every single detail and of everybody; well you only have to see the last season of his team, because they use the Pep’ slogan: persistence, respect, a great effort and a well done work. So, he think that impossible is nothing.

P: Oh you do a good description of him, because I think that it is the secret of this glorious team, for it, we can say that it is ...

G: Guardiola’s time!