Formal letter

10, Vilabertran street
17486, Castelló d'Empúries
Girona
11th January 2010
Enviroment Department
119, Salt street
17477 Girona
Girona

Dear Sir,
My name is Guillem Sanz and I am writing to the department of enviroment because I would like to live in a natural and not polluted planet with my children and I think that I'm writting to the peorson who can retake the situation. I hope you and your department partners know what you have to do to make a more ecological planet to our children, because you were chosen to do this kind of job.
It is important that you use your power to make the people more ecological because all the people must contribute to change the planet, for example I contribute with that recycling my waste, using public transport and dicreasing my consumption of energy.
As you have seen, I am so worried about htis topic and I have written to you because I think you are the one who can retake this situation.

I am looking forward to hearing from you, Yours faithfully

Guillem Sanz Daunis