My research project



COMMENT

Presentation
I have done my oral presentation about National Symbols of Catalonia, I talked about the objectives, the parts of my project and its conclusions.
I talked a little bit nervious, but I think that I my language was better than the language of the first presentation, I talked not much (4:50) and I think that the content was interesting.

Body language and eye contact
I think that I wanted to talk looking at the audience but the presentation seemed a little bit insecure because I move too much my arms and my head. I think that to not take a paper was good.

Structure
I think that the structure was the correct because I had prepared it before with my research project teacher.

Content
In my opinion the content also is very good because me and my partners had prepared it during months.

Language
I used not difficult grammar to make easier the comprension of the presentation, my vocabulary was simple but appeared some tecnicims necessarys to understand the topic.

Pronunciation and intonation
My pronunciation was not good but I think that it was a little bit better than the pronunciation of the first presentation, it's clearly what I have to study more.

EVALUATION

Presentation 10% 7
Body language and eye contact 10% 6
Structure 10% 9
Content 40% 40
Language 20% 13
Pronunciation and intonation 10% 4

TOTAL 100% 79%

(I'm sorry for the sound of the video)

VIDEO