Football!

This season, I play for St. Peter football club because the team where I played the last 12 years didn’t have the minimum numbers of players.
I started the season in August and it was different than Esplais, it was more relaxed and not so demanding, we are a very good group of football players, the best of us is Bemba, who played last year with me in Esplais.
We started the league bad, we were 1-3 when only were 5 minutes to the final but the final result was 3-3, since last day we won all the matches that we have played, included the last against Cadaqués, when we were all the match shooting but the ball didn’t want to entry at the dep, and were the final where finishing, I could score the definitive goal, in this moment I felt so happy and all my partners were congratulating me.
Last weekend, wa played agains Base Roses, the first clasificated, all of us were very happy to can exceed them in the table, but we can’t because they won the match 1-3, we played so good but they were more efective than us. At the end of the match I was so angry, but life continue and I want to win the next match.
I hope that this year continue as the first months, because I am very happy to play this year in St. Peter.
In the photo:
Paco, 'Shin shan', Ramon Verés, Pau, Cesar, Guillem, Lamin, Bemba, Mankey, Lluís, 'Gins', Marc, Kevin, Mamadou seidu, Alex Vicente, Edu Valls, Noel Cordon, Aleix Font and David Marín

2 comentaris:

  David Marín

24 de novembre del 2009, a les 9:15

Hi guillem!
Sant peter fisherman team is the best!! jajaj
This year we will league!
Shame that we lost the last match... but I am sure that then we will win a Rosas team!
I am also sure that the next football match I will made a goal!

  Pau Ubric

24 de novembre del 2009, a les 10:09

Guillem, one question: Who is Ramon Verés? xDDD
Well I think that we losed the last match because we didn't do the best that all of the team know do, and we didn't play very well; but I am sure that now, we will do the things better than this match, I we will win more matches, because we are a good team.

And as Obama wouls say: "YES, WE CAN!" ;)