MY ORAL PRESENTATION


COMMENT

Presentation
Pau and me have done our oral presentation about Youtube fun, we talked about youtube history, the most watched videos in youtube and the problems that they make.
We talked to nervious and we read a lot, but I think that the time was good (9:50) and the content was interesting.

Body language and eye contact
I think that I wanted to talk looking at the audience but I dindn't remembered all the things and the presentation seemed insecure. I didn't make any body language because I was very nervous and insecure because it's possible that I didn't study so much, I only moved my hands and the paper.

Structure
At the starting, pau introducet a little bit the topic, and then, we explain our ideas, but I think we didn't organize our ideas in order. At the end of the exposition, pau make the conclusion of the project.

Content
I think it was the best part of our presentation, because we talked about what are the things which make laugh people and also said that it's important to laughing with respect to the others.

Language
We used not difficult grammar to make easier the comprension of the presentation, our vocabulary was simple but appeared some tecnicims necessarys to understand the topic. The connectors was not so good because we were a little bit insecures.

Pronunciation and intonation
Our pronunciation was too bad, because we were so nervious and it influenced a lot, the intonation also was influenced by the nerviousism that make my voice insecure. The language was not fluid. Because of that, in my opinion it's the bad part of our presentation.

EVALUATION

Presentation 10% 6'5
Body language and eye contact 10% 6
Structure 10% 7'5
Content 40% 30
Language 20% 13
Pronunciation and intonation 10% 4

TOTAL 100% 67%

VIDEO