SKA-P CONCERT


Last 23 of October, I went to the ska-p concert with Roger, Adrià, Andreu and Adrià’s cousin. We left to Badalona at 3 pm, we met in my grandfather’s house and he carry us to Figueres, when we catched the train to Barcelona. When we have arrived to Barcelona, we walked to the underground, but we are a little bit confused and it was difficult to find the undeground that go to Badalona. When we have catched the undergound, we had 1 hour to the ‘Pavelló Olímpic de Balaona’, where the concert will be celebrated, because that, we have been walking for 25 minutes and we can arrive at the hour.
The concert started with another group, called ‘Depiedra’, and at 9 pm started the good concert, ska-p was starting the concert! They have been playing their best songs for 2 hours, when the concert was finishing, I decided to go alone in front of the stage, there I met Andreu, we dance the last song and go out of the people because we were very tired, while we were walking I didn’t find my wallet, I have found it while I was dancing.
When it finishes, we phone my father because we were tired and when he arrived we can sleep all the journey.

Now, you can see one song that ska-p played in the concert, I hope you like it!