MY RESEARCH PROJECT

This history started last March, when our teacher asked to all of my partners about what we have thought about the topic of our project, I couldn’t answer their question and when I arrived to my house, I was searching in intertnet for a good topic for my ‘TDR’, I find the different national symbols of Catalonia, when I saw that, I decided to present this topic, it was accepted by a teacher who I didn’t know, he wanted to talk about the project whit me, and I started to search information to do the project.
When summer arrived, I met with my personal teacher and he said me that it was very possible that he left the school, because of that, I couldn’t do anything during the summer, but I enjoyed so much this two months.
But It was different when the school returns, I had to work a lot because we have to do the project for 15th of December, but I didn’t have personal teacher who helps me to do the ‘tdr’. All of that changed when I sent a e-mail to Francesc Vernet saying that I need a teacher, the next day, he met me my new personal teacher, who is helping me now to do the project. Next three weeks I will be working all the day to finish the project at time… I hope I can do that….
You will recive more information about my research project see you!

2 comentaris:

  Katy

25 de novembre del 2009, a les 2:40

Hi Guillem,
I just read you text about your research project, and I remembered the day you asked me to fill up a questionnare about Catalonia's national symbols. Do you remember?
I couldn't answer none of them because I had no idea what Catalonia's national symbols were.
Well, see you tomorrow at school.

Katy.

  Laura Carrera

25 de novembre del 2009, a les 12:28

Guillem! As I told you yesterday, I'm sure that your Research Project will be really interesting. I want to look it quickly, remeber it!:P
CU tomorrow Guillem :)
xxx