MY OWN BLOG

The last year, I didn't have my own blog because it was shared with David Marín, and because that the last teacher that we had were very angry. This year, the teacher advises me that I had to make my own blog, and after of some problems, yes, I have my own blog, called guillemsanz19.blogspot.com.
This is the first entry of this term, and it's important to remember that it will be the blog and the portfolio, so all my writtings will be there. I think that it's better than last year because we can try how to do our work.
Before to finish my first entry, I want to write about me:
My name is Guillem Sanz, I'm 17 and I live in Castelló d'Empúries, but I play football in St.Pere, it's because the football in Castelló d-Empúries have failed last summer, in St. Pere I wear the number 19 in my t-shirt, the day of my birthday.
I hope that this year will be the last in the high school, so I also hope that it will be the last blog and portfolio that I will do there.